Do You Know the Quirky British Term for These 15 Home Improvement Items?



The Brits call it a spanner, the Americans call it a wrench. But whichever you prefer, it’s also interchangeable with other similar tools, such as the box-end wrench (ring spanner) and the flare-nut or tube wrench (crow’s foot spanner). And to keep your wrenches (or spanners) safely and tidily stowed when not in use, why not build this wrench organizer.

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *